Friday 22 July 2011

DSDN112 assignment1 Storyboard

Storyboard


EXPLANATION
My initial idea was to create a drawing interactive design that helps people learn and develop there skills as a drawer. While using the morphing matrix to find a interaction i enjoyed to play around with and create an object. I felt that the senses i was using wasn't abstract and a bit different from the usual touch and sight. I was given an idea to explore maybe taste or smell and see what other people relate to these types of senses through drawings. I thought having the sense of smell would be interesting as the different imagery would range according to the different smells. My idea has developed into what i like to call smell sketching. I am going to design an interactive design that explores a users sense of smell and what imagery they relate to the smells. This is an interesting subject as it helps the user develop there drawing skills in the way of helping them picture an object and express there ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment